Garland Law Offices, P.A. is proudly serving professionals in our community with estate planning, elder care, and financial expertise. Upon request, our attorney or social workers present educational seminars to first responders, health care workers, long-term care facility members, senior groups, and other people of interest in the community.
Our goal is to educate the community about ways to protect their loved ones while trying to navigate the maze that is elder law. Examples of topics we have presented in the past are:
- Navigating the Medicaid Maze
- Estate Planning: Getting Your Ducks in A Row
- The Top Ten Estate Planning Mistakes to Avoid
- Caregiving in The Sandwich Generation
- My Parents Signed A Trust
- Making Things Easier
- Success and Aging
- Age Well with Peace of Mind Planning
Whether it be estate planning, caregiving for a loved one or helping your elders become more comfortable while they age, we are here for you.
To request a private seminar, please contact us at Dina@njelders.com or call the office at (732) 972-6700.